Geoguessr Location Resolver (Works in all modes)

Features: Automatically score 5000 Points | Score randomly between 4500 and 5000 points | Open in Google Maps

< Feedback on Geoguessr Location Resolver (Works in all modes)

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2023-11-16

The number 1 and 2 options dont seem to be working. Is this anything you plan to fix or is it a problem on my end of things. But option 3 works just fine with google maps!

0x978Author
§
Posted: 2023-11-16

It's working fine for me - What gamemode are you playing and what version of the script do you have?

§
Posted: 2023-11-17

Any gamemode where you get points based on distance to the location doesn't work. number 2 works well ion country br but when it comes to placing a pin neither 1 or 2 does anything. Using version 11.21

0x978Author
§

Strange - I can't reproduce this problem, what browser do you use?

Could you go into a game, open developer tools in the "console" section, and then press 1 or 2 and tell me what pops up in the console? (any errors (red text) or any messages?)

§

I'm using chrome at the moment. when using the number 3 option i get the correct respons messages in the console (read the code) but when i press the 1 and 2 i don't get any kind of respons

0x978Author
§
Edited: 2023-11-17

Very strange - I'm unable to reproduce this error, although I have a good idea on what might cause it I can't fix it until it also happens to me...

I've tested it in a brand new account, in an incognito google chrome session - and works fine.

Perhaps there is an update rolling out slowly, and I just haven't got it yet (although it's very weird it still works in streaks?)

My only remaining suggestion is to try deleting and reinstalling the script if you haven't already and i'll see if the script breaks in the coming days - if other people start reporting the same problem then it'll probably help.

Could you type the following in the console (while in a gamemode which doesn't currently work), and see what it says?

element = document.getElementsByClassName("guess-map_canvas__JAHHT")[0]
element

§
Posted: 2023-11-18

well thats annoying then i guess ill have to live with just the third option for at least now :) tried typing that in the console and it just gave me back the div that is the map ingame.

Sign in to post a reply.