FB Mobile - Clean my feeds

Removes Sponsored and Suggested posts from Facebook mobile chromium/react version

< Σχολιασμός για τον κώδικα FB Mobile - Clean my feeds

Ερώτηση/σχόλιο

§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 28/11/2023

Can you please make a version of this that will get rid of the annoying posts that have a "Follow" or "Join" button on the non mobile/PC version of Facebook please.

webdevz.skΔημιουργός
§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 02/12/2023

Can you please make a version of this that will get rid of the annoying posts that have a "Follow" or "Join" button on the non mobile/PC version of Facebook please.

I'm sorry but which version are you referring to? This updated version eliminates those "Follow" or "Join" posts from the "Facebook regular web version for mobile". In PC browsers you can use FB - Clean my feeds. I skipped the "Facebook basic/lite" version as I don't use it and working on that felt even more complicated.

§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 02/12/2023
Επεξεργάστηκε: 02/12/2023

I'm sorry but which version are you referring to? This updated version eliminates those "Follow" or "Join" posts from the "Facebook regular web version for mobile". In PC browsers you can use FB - Clean my feeds. I skipped the "Facebook basic/lite" version as I don't use it and working on that felt even more complicated.

I already have "FB - Clean my feeds" version 4.26 installed but it doesn't get rid of the "Follow" or "Join" posts correctly on the default "Home" tab.
Sometimes it works but most of the time it is very inconsistent and doesn't get rid of any of them.
I am using the regular www.facebook.com and my PC.

Δημοσίευση απάντησης

Συνδεθείτε για να δημοσιεύσετε μια απάντηση.