Greasy Fork is available in English.

Youtube Spacebar Pause/Play Fix

A Youtube bug disables the space key shortcut, which often happens when you change windows and return to Youtube, often with the ALT + TAB shortcut. This script ensures that the spacebar PAUSE / PLAY shortcut works correctly.

< Σχολιασμός για τον κώδικα Youtube Spacebar Pause/Play Fix

Ερώτηση/σχόλιο

dr4
§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 30/10/2023

Because I often alt+tab, I like this script very much, but I don’t know why after using this script, after using alt+tab to switch back to the window, Still can't control the playback and pause of the video through the space bar

Freschko YamatoΔημιουργός
§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 10/11/2023

Because I often alt+tab, I like this script very much, but I don’t know why after using this script, after using alt+tab to switch back to the window, Still can't control the playback and pause of the video through the space bar

I hadn't taken into account the fact that Youtube is a single page application, and that the script only runs when you go directly to a video URL, and doesn't run when you go to the Youtube Home page and click on a video.
Now I've updated the script and it should work in both cases, I hope it works on your side too :)

dr4
§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 11/11/2023

after using alt+tab to switch back to the window, Still can't control the playback and pause of the video through the space bar, Unless I click on the player area with the mouse

Δημοσίευση απάντησης

Συνδεθείτε για να δημοσιεύσετε μια απάντηση.