Greasy Fork is available in English.

HeroWarsHelper

Automation of actions for the game Hero Wars

< Σχολιασμός για τον κώδικα HeroWarsHelper

Αναφορά: Καλός - ο κώδικας λειτουργεί

§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 20/08/2024

There seems to be a problem with the script's handling of a defeat in the Adventure mode. I've set my "Number of test fights" value to 50 and "Number of auto-battle attempts" to 100. Now, if I lose a fight, the dialogue box comes up with the options of "OK", "Cancel", and "Auto". If I choose "Auto" and the script is unable to win even after 50 test battles, it gives me the option to cancel the fight and get my action point returned, which is great.

However, if it wins the test battle by a small percentage (eg 2% or 4%), but then does not win even after 100 auto-battle attempts, instead of cancelling the fight and returning my action point, it registers a defeat in the battle log and I lose my point. Please change this behaviour to cancelling the attempt aft er the limit has been reached so that the player can re-fight the battle with a different team without losing an action point. Thanks.

ZingerYΔημιουργός
§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 20/08/2024

Delete?

§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 22/08/2024

This wasn't me. NO WAY I'd report your script for an error \ bug. This was done by some other idiot who doesn't know how to use the feedback system. Also, I wouldn't be caught dead writing such bad English. :-P

I have nothing but praise for this excellent script which is a lifesaver in the adventure mode. If you notice, I've given the question above a "Good" review. For now, I've handled the issue by raising the "Number of auto-battle attempts" to a ridiculous number like 500. If the script wins even once in 50 test battles, it'll definitely win at least once in 500. :-)

ZingerYΔημιουργός
§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 26/08/2024

Sorry, my guess worked last time :-)
Unfortunately, I don't see any error in the code that could cause the problem described, perhaps a more detailed analysis of the code is needed. At the moment, the cancellation may not work only in case of an error in calculating the results of the battle.
It's good that you managed to come up with a solution to this problem

§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 27/08/2024

Thanks for the reply. I'll consider the problem "solved" for now. ;-)

Δημοσίευση απάντησης

Συνδεθείτε για να δημοσιεύσετε μια απάντηση.