Greasy Fork is available in English.

Youtube Ad Cleaner(Include Non-Skippable Ads- works)

(Be Tested Daily) Bypass all youtube ads (skippable and non-skippable Ads) plus download youtube video on the fly

< Rückmeldungen aufYoutube Ad Cleaner(Include Non-Skippable Ads- works)

Rezension: Gut - Skript funktioniert

§
Veröffentlicht: 08.08.2019
Bearbeitet: 09.08.2019

1.32 - still got the refresh loop (edit: fixed in 1.34)

hello,

i still get the refresh loop from time to time. Most of the times it works really well but if it happens, all i can do is to open a new tab and reopen the link.

Yes, i'm using the most recent version and using the Tampermonkey Beta.

thanks for this awesome script, though!

dumb dumbVerfasser
§
Veröffentlicht: 08.08.2019

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. The script was built under window 10 64 bits, chrome latest version 75 I added a fixLoop function to fix the refresh loop. Can you see the auto closed page with ' skipping Ad ... auto close!!' ? This page will be created and auto closed when there is video Ad before starting the video. If this version is not working to you, please switch to version 1.28. Version 1.28 uses different way to handle video ad before the video.

I just tested on my pc right now, version 1.32 is working fine on my pc. However, just found the video Ad banner on the youtube home page is shown again. Fixing it. Stay tuned

§
Veröffentlicht: 09.08.2019

1.34 works flawlessly! Thanks a lot for fixing it.

yes, I can see the auto-closed 'skipping ad' page. Not sure if its relevant but 1.32 had the popup appear not only for pre-video ads, but also for those in the middle of a video. Can't say for sure if it was only when the refresh loop happened, or always.

Anyway, you did a great job and your fix seems to work fine!

dumb dumbVerfasser
§
Veröffentlicht: 10.08.2019

@Godmode said: 1.34 works flawlessly! Thanks a lot for fixing it.

yes, I can see the auto-closed 'skipping ad' page. Not sure if its relevant but 1.32 had the popup appear not only for pre-video ads, but also for those in the middle of a video. Can't say for sure if it was only when the refresh loop happened, or always.

Anyway, you did a great job and your fix seems to work fine!

I am so happy to hear that the script is working properly on your pc now.

Antwort schreiben

Anmelden um eine Antwort zu senden.