TMDB with IMDB, Letterboxd, RottenTomatoes, Metacritic & MyAnimeList ratings

It adds IMDB, RottenTomatoes, Metacritic, MyAnimeList & Awards/Nominations to TMDB

< Feedback on TMDB with IMDB, Letterboxd, RottenTomatoes, Metacritic & MyAnimeList ratings

Review: Bad - script does not work

§
Posted: 09.12.2022

Do not work anymore... Stays stuck at "Loading Results..."

sh3llAuthor
§
Posted: 09.12.2022
Edited: 09.12.2022

A message like this cannot help me to fix a possible problem. Could you please provide more information?

• what browser are you using?
  • do you have the latest version of the script?
  • please open your browser console (CTRL+J for chrome) and make a screenshot of the shown errors

In my browser that title is working image

§
Posted: 12.12.2022

Hi, I hope this helps...

sh3llAuthor
§
Posted: 13.12.2022
Edited: 13.12.2022

The screen of the browser console didn't include the error but knowing that your language is french (if I'm not wrong) I used a french vpn and firefox browser to reproduce your error, so I found a difference in how Metacritic handles links in firefox in France. Then I fixed the error I found, I hope that I reproduced the same problem you got.

There's a script update, please tell me if the problem is solved

§
Posted: 18.12.2022

Yes it's working! Thank you!!!

sh3llAuthor
§
Posted: 19.12.2022

yeah 👍

§
Posted: 18.07.2023

Hi, stays stuck at "Loading Results..." again.
Is it still a french language problem?

Hope this helps...

§
Posted: 18.07.2023

Tried with a US VPN : no luck!

sh3llAuthor
§
Posted: 23.07.2023
Edited: 23.07.2023

Hi, try to send me a TMDB page link that is not working. I tried a NY,USA vpn and it seems it working, maybe is not a vpn related problem

§
Posted: 25.07.2023

There are NO pages that are working...
I do not think at all that this is a vpn problem, I just tested because last year you said "I used a french vpn and firefox browser to reproduce your error, so I found a difference in how Metacritic handles links in firefox in France. Then I fixed the error I found, I hope that I reproduced the same problem you got."

An example : https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/346698-barbie

Hope you'll find the issue...

sh3llAuthor
§
Posted: 06.08.2023
Edited: 06.08.2023

Try to open the browser console, check if there are errors and send me a screen of the error, then if the error has something clickable that reach an error in the code, try to click it and send me an image of what part of code. Thanks for your patience, I'll try to do my best image

Sign in to post a reply.