Greasy Fork is available in English.

More YouTube Hotkeys

Adds more keyboard shortcuts for YouTube. The list of all new shortcuts is added into new "More Shortcuts" section on YouTube's "Keyboard shortcuts" popup which can be accessed via "?" or SHIFT+/ key (on U.S. keyboards).

< Feedback on More YouTube Hotkeys

Review: OK - script works, but has bugs

§
Posted: 19.03.2024

thank you for the great script.

"v" does not work again.
please fix when you have time.

thank you

jcunewsAuthor
§

It seems that, YouTube no longer provide the "Save" button on the video page. Not even tucked in as a pulldown menu item.

So, as long as YouTube doesn't provide it, there's no way to save a video into a playlist from the video's video page. If YouTube keeps not providing the button, the hotkey for it in this script will be removed, eventually.

jcunewsAuthor
§

Scratch that. My bad. My UserStyle was incorrectly hiding the buttons.

The script has been updated to work around it.

Note: because there's no reliable way to identify the button, the hotkey will only work if the site language is set to English. There's no way I would make it to cover all languages in the world (because that'd be very inefficient), so if anyone need a specific language, I'll include it.

jcunewsAuthor
§

Double scratch that.

Script has been update for "V" (Save video to playlist) and "N" (Download video) hotkeys to be language independent, and made them invokable even if they're tucked in as popup menu items.

Sign in to post a reply.