X(Twitter) - Add notes to the user

Add notes (aliases/tags) for users to help identify and search, and support WebDAV sync

< Feedback on X(Twitter) - Add notes to the user

Review: Bad - script does not work

§
Posted: 16. 03. 2022

not sure what's happened but since yesterday (15 march 22) notes are being automatically added to every profile i open and clearing them only removes those notes half the time.

§
Posted: 16. 03. 2022

not sure what's happened but since yesterday (15 march 22) notes are being automatically added to every profile i open and clearing them only removes those notes half the time.

seems like synching with other tabs got turned on somehow. it would come up with 'synched with other tabs' whenever i opened a profile despite me never turning that on,and it just applied the most recent note to everyone. is there some kind of hotkey to enable that that i accidentally pushed?

§
Posted: 26. 03. 2022

seems like synching with other tabs got turned on somehow. it would come up with 'synched with other tabs' whenever i opened a profile despite me never turning that on,and it just applied the most recent note to everyone. is there some kind of hotkey to enable that that i accidentally pushed?

i tried deleting all my notes, all groups, reinstalling the script. nothing helps. as soon as I add a note to someoneones profile, it adds it to EVERY profile. So for now I assume this is completely broken.

Sign in to post a reply.