Rizz Your Waifu

auto swiper/message swiper

< Отзив за Rizz Your Waifu

Отзив: ОК - скриптът работи, но има бъгове

§
Публикуван на: 11.02.2024

This keeps happening if I use the script and take more than like a min to choose bots reply and then send my. Especially if I want to edit bot's reply a bit but take more than a min... then this error shows and I have to delete last two responses in the chat and resend it. It only happens if I keep the script on.

kevotingАвтор
§
Публикуван на: 11.02.2024

If you want to edit a message, you only need to generate 29 responses. if you generate 30 (the limit) you can't edit any message and you have to resend.

§
Публикуван на: 12.02.2024

This keeps happening if I use the script and take more than like a min to choose bots reply and then send my. Especially if I want to edit bot's reply a bit but take more than a min... then this error shows and I have to delete last two responses in the chat and resend it. It only happens if I keep the script on.

It was a mistake and not a bug

§

If you want to edit a message, you only need to generate 29 responses. if you generate 30 (the limit) you can't edit any message and you have to resend.

Ohh? I'm sorry I didn't know. Thank you for explaining.

§

Okay-
The stop generating button isn't working. Even after clicking stop generating it kept the generation going. I then clicked resume and then again clicked stop. Nothing changed.

§

It only stops if I manage to edit the chosen text before it finishes generating all of them. Only then it stops which is obviously not useful if I hv to rush things.

§
Публикуван на: 13.02.2024

The script is mostly compatible with legacy chat, only thing missing is I wish we could edit. With "chat2" however..there are a lot of issues. The biggest one being, it keeps sending wrong response...completely different from the one I chose. I had to delete half of my chat yesterday for it. becs at first it seemed, the bot wasn't understanding what I was saying in my replies, as if it asked smthing and I replied something totally different. My page reloaded and the I saw...I mean only then it showed how my chosen response weren't sent.

If I stop generation once then after choosing one and then replying to that...the bot won't generate anything to my new reply unless I delete and resend it.

Публикувайте отговор

Влезте, за да публикувате отговор.