No Youtube Short

Allows you to view Youtube shorts as normal videos

< Отзив за No Youtube Short

Отзив: Отлично - скриптът работи

§
Публикуван на: 30.10.2023

Note: When I clicked on a short from the home page of youtube, it doesn't work. However, it only works if I refreshed the page after I clicked and now it does what it supposed to do, which is good!. I'm not an expert at coding or things like that, but it looks like to me that the solution is for the code to detect a shorts link then and automatically refreshes the page so that the code would work. idk if that is possible.
This code is very important because it gives a chance to prevent people from falling down the into the shorts' rabbit hole by endlessly doom scrolling. which i recommend it to others.

Freschko YamatoАвтор
§
Публикуван на: 10.11.2023

Note: When I clicked on a short from the home page of youtube, it doesn't work. However, it only works if I refreshed the page after I clicked and now it does what it supposed to do, which is good!. I'm not an expert at coding or things like that, but it looks like to me that the solution is for the code to detect a shorts link then and automatically refreshes the page so that the code would work. idk if that is possible.
This code is very important because it gives a chance to prevent people from falling down the into the shorts' rabbit hole by endlessly doom scrolling. which i recommend it to others.

Thanks for your very constructive comment, in fact the script was only running on short pages, so when the user is on the youtube home page it wasn't running and therefore wasn't redirecting (Since in reality when you click on a short on the youtube home page, it opens a kind of popup, the url at the top changes visually but the page doesn't reload so technically we're still on the home page).

I've updated the script to remedy this.
Thanks again

§
Публикуван на: 22.11.2023

Thank You So Much! The Script now works 100%. It is Flawless.

§
Публикуван на: 22.11.2023

Thanks for your very constructive comment, in fact the script was only running on short pages, so when the user is on the youtube home page it wasn't running and therefore wasn't redirecting (Since in reality when you click on a short on the youtube home page, it opens a kind of popup, the url at the top changes visually but the page doesn't reload so technically we're still on the home page).

I've updated the script to remedy this.
Thanks again

Публикувайте отговор

Влезте, за да публикувате отговор.