Greasy Fork is available in English.

4chan Archive Image Downloader

4chan archive thread image downloader for general use across many foolfuuka based imageboards. Downloads all images individually in a thread with original filenames (by default). Optional thread API button, for development purposes.

< Feedback on 4chan Archive Image Downloader

مراجعة: Good - script works

§
Posted: 27-03-2022

would it be possible to determine a download location instead of dumping them all in the default downloads folder

ImpatientImportمؤلف
§
Posted: 27-03-2022
Edited: 27-03-2022

would it be possible to determine a download location instead of dumping them all in the default downloads folder

I am currently unaware if that is possible on the script end due to the limitations of scope with userscripts in general. I.e. as far as I can tell, userscripts are by design limited to modifying webpages and can NOT read the contents of your computer. However, you should be able to determine the download location you want on the user end by changing your browser's download settings; although, the biggest inconvenience there is manually changing it every time, if you intend to revert the settings after downloading your thread(s). If it is indeed possible to implement that feature into this script, then I will make an effort to include it in a future update. Until then, here is a guide on how to change your browser's download settings accordingly. Please let me know if you have any further questions and thank you for your feedback.

تسجيل الدخول إلى مرحلة ما بعد الرد.