Resize YT To Window Size

Moves the YouTube video to the top of the website and fill the window with the video player.

< 腳本Resize YT To Window Size的回應

評論:正評 - 腳本一切正常

§
發表於:2015-06-05

best thing evar!

its the best thing that happened to my youtube in forever! thanks so much for making this script! i just made an account on here to make that comment, thats how happy i am!

on a different note, they really should have named this site greasyf.org ^^

Zren作者
§
發表於:2015-06-05

Glad you like the script. :]

And uhg, puns.

§
發表於:2015-06-12

i have an issue since like yesterday maybe the day before. the loading bar (or whatever the red play-position-bar is called) seems to have a fixed width now (not sure if thats the issue here, just a guess). so in my window the size of the bar below that one (so the one with the play button, volume, time, fullscreen and so on) has the right width and the red scroll bar is a little over half the window. if i resize the window that bar doesnt get larger it only gets smaller once the window gets small enough.

not sure if my issue is understandable but it seems related to this script since when i turn greasemonkey off that bar is displayed correctly.

it still works just fine just a little confusing at first and i wanted to let you know ;)

Zren作者
§
發表於:2015-06-13

Thanks for letting me know it broke again. Looks like they moved the function completely on firefox instead of renaming it. Bleh. It's going to take a few cracks at finding out where it went. Might take a few days.

If it really annoys you, and you like the new look, it looks like it shows up properly when you turn on the new player at https://www.youtube.com/testtube

§
發表於:2015-06-13

thanks for the quick response! last time i tried the new yt (test-)player (like 2 weeks ago) it didnt work properly on ff but now it seems just working fine, so thanks for the info! so i just jump on that until it breaks for me again, its so stupid how often they change perfectly good stuff like that and break it again... i can only imagine the pain it is to keep a scrip or add on like that functioning for a site run by google :/

and no its absolutely no biggie for me, just thought you might wanna know about it ;)

§
發表於:2015-06-14

didnt know i updated my rating by selecting another one down the lane, just here to fix that (cant do it without posting a new message it seems...)

發表回覆

登入以回復