Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< 腳本Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation的回應

評論:正評 - 腳本一切正常

§
發表於:2015-08-31
編輯:2015-08-31

Alchemy modification

Once again huge thanks for this script. I am trying to modify it again. After the script levels Alchemy to lvl 25, I would like for it to start making "Distilled Potion of Superior Healing". If this is un-doable, really bad idea, or somebody else is already did it, let me know.

Question 1. How could I create a 'function' where I can simply insert 'MakeDistilledPotionofSuperior_Healing' and it call the entire code piece I want? Can I do that within the lvl matrix you already have?

Question 2. How do I code the If-then-else statements. The logic of what I need is below the <<>> and my psuedocode start below...

function Make_Distilled_Potion_of_Superior_Healing
    If (Potion of Superior Healing >= 1) and (Aqua Regia >= 2) and (Quicksilver >= 1)
    Then 
         Distilled Potion of Superior Healing
    Else If (Potion of Superior Healing < 1) 
         If (Potion of Superior Healing < 1) and (Purple Vitriol >= 3) and (Orange Vitriol >=3) and (Aqua Regia >= 2)
             Then Potion of Superior Healing
         Else If (Purple Vitriol < 3) or (Orange Vitriol < 3)
             Then Mass Variegated Vitriol Extraction
         Else if (Aqua Regia < 2) and (Aqua Vitae >= 2)
              Then Aqua Regia
         Else if (Aqua Vitae < 2) and (Blue Vitriol >= 2) and (Green Vitriol >= 2) and (Silver Vitriol >= 2) and (Yellow Vitriol >= 2) and (Solvent >= 2)
              Then Empowered Aqua Vitae
                    (on and on)

<<>> Distilled Potion of Superior Healing <- Potion of Superior Healing + 2 Aqua Regia + Quicksilver

Potion of Superior Healing <- 3 Purple Vitriol + 3 Orange Vitriol + 2 Aqua Regia

(Mass Variegated Vitriol Extraction) 5 Purple Vitriol + 5 Orange Vitriol <- 5 Aberrant Pelt + 5 Ebony Wood + 8 Brimstones

(Mass Gather Variegated Components) 5 Aberrant Pelt + 5 Ebony Wood <- Rank3Alchemy

Aqua Regia = 2 Aqua Vitae

(Empowered Aqua Vitae) 4 Aqua Vitae <- 2 Blue Vitriol + 2 Green Vitriol + 2 Silver Vitriol + 2 Yellow Vitriol + 2 Solvent

(Mass Advance Vitriol Extraction) 5 Silver Vitriol + 5 Yellow Vitriol <- 5 Tough Pelts + 5 Barausk Wood + 12 Solvent

(Deep Wilderness Gathering lvl 7) 5 Tough Pelts + 5 Barausk Wood <- Rank2Alchemy

(Mass Simple Vitriol Extraction) 5 Blue Vitriol + 5 Green Vitriol <- 5 Simple Pelts + 5 Pine Wood + 5 Solvent

(Deep Wilderness Gathering lvl 2) 5 Simple Pelts + 5 Pine Wood <- Rank1Alchemy

(I did some coding a long time ago, so my verbiage might be off and/or out of date)

Rotten_mind作者
§
發表於:2015-09-01
編輯:2015-09-01

You dont need rewrite script, ;D.

Edit list what contains task and add desired task there.

Look this,

https://greasyfork.org/en/forum/discussion/5732/x

§

I don't follow. For Distilled Potions of Superior Healing (DPoSH, "Alchemy_Tier4_Healing_Potion_Superior_Distilled"), if I put that first, then don't have the supplies, does it not go to the 2nd item on the list? This linear logic works if they is only one terminating point, but this potion is made up of different branches combining, so I could get to a point where no resources are needed and it always does the task (like above it would stop at "Deep Wilderness Gathering" and not make it down to the "Mass Simple Vitriol Extraction", without hitting the other basic items.

Rotten_mind作者
§

If requirements are not met then script do required items(not Leadership),

• do task X, requires item YTU(not have) = what task gives item Y = do task Z
  • do task X, requires item TU(not have) = what task gives item T = do task P
  • do task X, requires item U(not have) = what task gives item U = do task L

• do task X, requires item YTU(have items) = do task X

, this ladder goes from TOP to bottom.

§

So if the task is missing a supply/component, then the script automatically looks for what components are needed and does the task that is required to get that component?

So at lvl 25 I could simply do this..

25: ["AlchemyTier4HealingPotionSuperiorDistilled", "AlchemyTier1RefineBasicMass", "AlchemyTier1GatherBasic_Mass"],

Rotten_mind作者
§

So if the task is missing a supply/component, then the script automatically looks for what components are needed and does the task that is required to get that component?

So at lvl 25 I could simply do this..

25: ["Alchemy_Tier4_Healing_Potion_Superior_Distilled", "Alchemy_Tier1_Refine_Basic_Mass", "Alchemy_Tier1_Gather_Basic_Mass"],

Yes.

Mass tasks cuold be removed and replace maybe epowered regia/vitae as fallback if someting went wrong

§
發表於:2015-10-22
編輯:2015-10-23

Nevermind. Thank You. ;)

§
發表於:2015-11-11

hmm, is it possible for alchemy to make 6 unified elements and 3 distille healing potions? Or does it have to use all slots for one item?

Rotten_mind作者
§
發表於:2015-11-12

just set "slot count" per item.

§
發表於:2015-11-17
just set "slot count" per item.

is there instructions on how to do that in the script? I took a look but didnt' see

發表回覆

登入以回復