Duolingo PRO

The fastest Duolingo XP farmer, working as of July 2024.

< 腳本Duolingo PRO的回應

評論:正評 - 腳本一切正常

§
發表於:2024-07-29

Hey, it's unfair that we have a maximum xp limit. I know this would be a lot of cheating but I need it several times when I can't pass the division I use it but there are limits, and I paid 5000 something and it doesn't work, just like the gems (07/29/2024

§

You paid 5000? For what, exactly?

The limits are there for a reason. Without them, our servers would constantly get overloaded and crash, leaving the system unavailable for everyone for hours at a time.

Running this operation isn't free, and you should appreciate that we're providing this service to you for free, at no cost whatsoever.

§

50000 to get more limits. In the script it clearly says this (you have no limits, donate to me to get limits) do you understand me?
I don't know what happened if the script's doname was actually a trap

§

sorry I put 50000 it was 5000

§

Sorry but where in the script does it say there is not limits or “you have no limits” and “donate to get limits”?

This tool is free to use. Donations are only if you need a higher limit than 30,000 XP per 4 hours, which should be more than enough for most if not everyone.

Also no I do not understand you, please be more clear.

You are more than welcome to join our Discord server if you need more help.

§
發表於:2024-07-30

What I mean is that I donated to get limits, more than 30,000 and actually I went to duolingo and I didn't put 30,000 which is the minimum and I said I didn't have any more limits, it wasn't like before when it said wait 4 hours to generate 30,000 again no It said that and now that I uninstalled the script and installed it again it won't let me generate more.

§
發表於:2024-07-30

What I mean is that I donated to get limits, more than 30,000 and actually I went to duolingo and I didn't put 30,000 which is the minimum and I said I didn't have any more limits, it wasn't like before when it said wait 4 hours to generate 30,000 again no It said that and now that I uninstalled the script and installed it again it won't let me generate more.

Sorry to hear that, I'm checking our donations list and everyone has gotten their higher limits except one person who requested a refund about 10 minutes after they donated. Are you that person?

Normally we have about a 30 minute wait time, after that we start DM and get started with setting up higher limits (it's not automatic)

I'm sorry for any confusions you might have ran into that.

§
發表於:2024-07-31

Yes, but I didn't accept the refund anyway, the script works for me, thank you, don't worry🙂👏

發表回覆

登入以回復