Voxiom.IO Aimbot, ESP & X-Ray

Let's you see players and items behind walls in voxiom.io. Comes with an aimbot that locks aim at nearest enemy and auto fires at them. Also shows ores and names of the items that are far far away.

< 腳本Voxiom.IO Aimbot, ESP & X-Ray的回應

評論:正評 - 腳本一切正常

§
發表於:2024-01-20

The Aimbot is Perfect for killing fabulous work done by Zertalious just if there was a feature to hide the "controls" completely or at least move it because the script user is unable to see Who is killing whom as the control bar is situated at top right... even is it is ot possible or you dont want to add it i aprreciate your work Zertalious! Thanks.

Zertalious作者
§

Press / to hide the control panel. It is mentioned in description and script's help already.

§

Oh im sorry for my negligence i will make sure to read the description properly next time. Thanks for the Info

§
發表於:2024-01-24

The Aimbot is Perfect for killing fabulous work done by Zertalious just if there was a feature to hide the "controls" completely or at least move it because the script user is unable to see Who is killing whom as the control bar is situated at top right... even is it is ot possible or you dont want to add it i aprreciate your work Zertalious! Thanks.

發表回覆

登入以回復