Greasy Fork is available in English.

Ikariam Enhanced UI

Enhancements for the user interface of Ikariam.

< 腳本Ikariam Enhanced UI的回應

提問/評論

Ebb
§
發表於:2016-04-29

Rules compliant?

I want to know if this script can make my account get banned or not. Does it copy premium features? Some screenshots would be nice.

Tobbe作者
§
發表於:2016-05-09
編輯:2016-05-09

Hi Ebb,

thanks for your question. I will answer it as good as possible, as there is no "This is allowed" anymore.

Regarding my script: I try to be as rule compliant as possible because I use the script myself and don't want to get banned, too. So no, there are no premium features replaced by the script and also no automated requests to get data from other pages at the moment. So all data which is displayed / all changes to the interface use only data which is available on the site. Additionally all features can be deactivated in an own options tab, so you can deactivate everything which looks too "dangerous" to you. I will try to provide pictures of the functions soon.

But for all scripts (not only mine) applies: With the change that Gameforge does not allow any script officially, no one can assure that there will be no bans due to script using (e.g. there are some bans at the moment for piracy scripts). At the moment Gameforges policy is that if the script does not give you an unfair advantage or replaces premium functions, no one is banned. But nobody can assure you that this might not change in the future. The latest statement from Gameforge I know was that the aim is not to ban users, but to ensure that scripts do not give unfair advantages. Also the use of any script is on your own risk, so if you have a script which deletes towns for example (like some piracy scripts), you can not force Gameforge to restore them.

In conclusion: I try to implement no features which will be a problem for Gameforge, but I can not give a guarantee that there never will be a ban for the script, like every other script author. This is as officially all scripts are forbidden and Gameforge does not allow any scripts anymore.

I hope this answers your question.

Best regards, Tobbe

Tobbe作者
§
發表於:2016-05-09
編輯:2016-05-09

Additionally: I use GitHub for versioning, so you can track all changes to the script / check planned features there: https://github.com/IkaScripts

發表回覆

登入以回復