Greasy Fork is available in English.

Fandom Remove Background Colour

Fixes background to make it compatible with Dark Background and Light Text browser extension.

< 腳本Fandom Remove Background Colour的回應

評論:正評 - 腳本一切正常

§
發表於:2022-07-27

Can you make a script to turn off all background images on all Fandom wikis?

Korakys作者
§

I probably can but it might break some things on a per wiki basis, e.g. white text on a white background. So at best I'd make it optional.

§

I probably can but it might break some things on a per wiki basis, e.g. white text on a white background. So at best I'd make it optional.

Perhaps then it is worth considering replacing the wallpaper with a background fill of the selected color. And users of the script will be able to make a copy of it for each wiki by changing the color of the background fill.

Korakys作者
§
發表於:2022-07-28

I've redone the whole thing, it now has options available to set the colour and hide the background images.

Let me know how it goes.

§

Wonderful. everything works as I dreamed. The only pity is that when checking for updates, due to the manually corrected background fill color, the script reports "This style was edited locally. Forcing an update will overwrite any local edits", i.e. automatic updating is impossible if it ever appears. But this is not critical. Thank you!

Korakys作者
§

Glad you liked it. You gave me an idea to make the colour change optional so I've already updated it now, lol.

發表回覆

登入以回復