Freebitcoin [2023] - Auto Roll - New Bonuses - Multiply - Lottery - Status Console

AUTOROLL SCRIPT [DEC 2023] --Auto Roll --Status Console --4+ Betting Strategies --Special graphs --Extinction bet --Balance protection --Odds -- Increase Rate --AutoRoll Low Balance paying RP --Human Simulation --NO captcha solving --Lottery tickets --1000% & WOF Bonus --Close ADS --Slower night mode --Advanced human random times .

< 腳本Freebitcoin [2023] - Auto Roll - New Bonuses - Multiply - Lottery - Status Console的回應

評論:正評 - 腳本一切正常

§
發表於:2021-02-15

Hi, why I cannot redeem the 100RP/roll? do I need to meet the requirement first? is it new changes?

§

I'm thinking of creating new account and adding you as my referral. One question tho, are you activating the referral sharing comission? just curious xD

§

Hi,
you have to satisfy some requirements that are specified on the website before to activate bonus.
I won't activate sharing commissions, but Im coding lot more stuff for referrals..

I'll give access to some functions on a website I'm doing, apart some more useful interfaces.

§
發表於:2021-02-16

My error,
I found it.

Fixed in just released version

Let me know if it works.

§

Hi, thankyou foe replying. I haven't finish the requirements for the claiming rewards yet. It said that I can claim it after depositing 0.0003, is it worth doing so? And can I deposit then withdraw it right away?

Thankyou for the script btw, it works amazing

§

If you wanna use the script,
yes it's worth to deposit 30k sats.
In my experience it's a quite safe website.

發表回覆

登入以回復