Greasy Fork is available in English.

Diep.io Pointer for Aim

Better and improved aim. Don't let the "wait" style cursor intimidate you. It helps IMPROVE aim, not hurt it. No pop-ups saying you can get banned or your screen going black because of a diep.io not allowing a mod in the game. It has been self tested and results are POSITIVE. Hope this mod is FUN :) Thanks _BARLEYER_ for a reference.

< 腳本Diep.io Pointer for Aim的回應

提問/評論

§
發表於:2024-04-17

Original author here; I forgot my login info for the original account lmao. I'm stopping by to say this script was made like 5 and 1/2 years ago and that I was a little kid when I made this. I was just learning JS and my favorite web game at the time was - of course - Diep.io.

With that being said, this is no "hack". Yes, it's a "mod"-[modification] that changes the cursor.. that's it ;_;. It was literally just an experiment and I thought the spinning cursor was cool at that time lol. Now it seems cringe, but at the same time, I'm proud of my progress learning JS and other web languages. I also had to use google as a reference for everything JS related back then😭. I'm kind of surprised that this has 16,000+ installs. But anyway, nice seeing that this thing is still up lol.

發表回覆

登入以回復