Greasy Fork is available in English.

ppixiv for Pixiv

Better Pixiv viewing | Fullscreen images | Faster searching | Bigger thumbnails | Download ugoira MKV | Ugoira seek bar | Download manga ZIP | One-click like, bookmark, follow | One-click zoom and pan

< 腳本ppixiv for Pixiv的回應

評論:正評 - 腳本一切正常

§
發表於:2024-07-08

UI looks very weird. Yesterday it looked normal and fine but today the Ppixiv UI is larger than usual and the images feel squished in while the hold-right click context menu is alot larger than images are, pretty sure this is a pixiv updating site? As I'm getting it on multiple browsers on multiple zoom levels and in ppixiv settings thumbnail tweaks

§
發表於:2024-07-09
編輯:2024-07-09

After using it for a while it does have an extreme plus of making the bottom right "expand manga posts" button being larger (making it quicker to click as before it was very small) making things extremely easier to sift through when you don't want to use the "expand all manga posts" option instead which makes too much to sift through

ppixiv作者
§

I haven't seen any changes, if it's a change in the site it might not be enabled for all users yet. But styles on the site itself are removed, it would have to be something weird for that to affect the UI.

It could be something else, but I'm not sure what's happening. This could happen if your browser zoom is turned way up, but that wouldn't happen across browsers. Maybe your system font size is turned up, which might affect all browsers?

Does pressing ctrl-0 do anything? That resets the browser font size to default in most browsers.

§

I haven't seen any changes, if it's a change in the site it might not be enabled for all users yet. But styles on the site itself are removed, it would have to be something weird for that to affect the UI.

It could be something else, but I'm not sure what's happening. This could happen if your browser zoom is turned way up, but that wouldn't happen across browsers. Maybe your system font size is turned up, which might affect all browsers?

Does pressing ctrl-0 do anything? That resets the browser font size to default in most browsers.

it seems to have fixed randomly? I don't really know what was causing it but its good now thanks for the response though

ppixiv作者
§

Sure, let me know if it crops up again.

發表回覆

登入以回復