ppixiv for Pixiv

Better Pixiv viewing | Fullscreen images | Faster searching | Bigger thumbnails | Download ugoira MKV | Ugoira seek bar | Download manga ZIP | One-click like, bookmark, follow | One-click zoom and pan

< 腳本ppixiv for Pixiv的回應

評論:正評 - 腳本一切正常

§
發表於:2024-01-20

This is the great and useful extension for Pixiv user to view the art work smoothly and nicely, thanks for your hard working all along. And For the thing that I want further is can we have the button to separate Ai art work in the following art page plz.

ppixiv作者
§
發表於:2024-01-24

Currently I only expose the search filters that Pixiv supports, since there's some complexity to trying to filter things locally. Pixiv unfortunately didn't implement the AI search filter very well (it only works on search and not things like follows and recommendations, and there's no way to say "AI only"). It feels like it was thrown in in a hurry without being thought through.

§
發表於:2024-01-28

I see, Thank you for your replied. but yeah this extension is still awesome, thank you for making this again keep updating it if there is something that you can add on.

發表回覆

登入以回復