WME Street to River PLUS (mod)

This script create a new river landmark in waze map editor (WME). It transforms the the geometry of a new unsaved street to a polygon.

< 脚本WME Street to River PLUS (mod)的反馈

评价:好评 - 脚本运行良好

§
发表于:2024-06-09

Hi, Thanks for your hard work maintaining it. The new WME beta has broken its functionality, and it is no longer showing in the side panel.

§
发表于:2024-06-09

Hi, Thanks for your hard work maintaining it. The new WME beta has broken its functionality, and it is no longer showing in the side panel.

Hi
I have checked. It works in prod version of WME.

§
发表于:2024-06-25

Hi

Hi, now it stopped working for me on Prod version too..

§
发表于:2024-06-25

Hi

I sent information to the person, who support it. Only wait when he will have free time

§
发表于:2024-06-30

Hi

I sent information to the person, who support it. Only wait when he will have free time

Check.
Made some fixes

发表回复

登录以发表回复。