[Updated] Hordes Auto Loot

Auto Loot + Anti Afk + Item Uniting (Made By 0vC4, Updated By xFuRiOuS)

< 脚本[Updated] Hordes Auto Loot的反馈

评价:好评 - 脚本一切正常

§
发表于:2022-04-20

The script is excellent. But they detected somehow the tool (I'm unable to play for 24 hours). Can you tell me if the delay work on top of the "auto-loot" feature? i think when i left it on 0 delay, the pickup speed may have cause an alert for the server.

Another feedback:

• Would be nice if you could implement a filter for the autoloot system. I'd love if it pickup only the class i'm playing with.
  • i think some of the messages about picking up items in chat comes from the script, even when i disable the all the categories. Please correct me if i'm wrong! Would be good if that message would have a separated area to display.
§
发表于:2022-04-20

Also, if you could opt a way to save the settings preferences in a json file or in browser cache, would be nice, since the game sometimes freeze and a refresh page is required.

xFuRiOuS作者
§
发表于:2022-04-22

Hey Plinio!

First, thank you for your feedback and all your suggestions.

You should be aware that there is a risk of ban from the game if you let the delay on 0ms (instant pick up everything). That's also why people asked for this delay feature.

I took note of the following ideas :

• More filters for the type and class of items
  • Save settings preferences

Maybe I'm wrong but there is already a place for the loot log. The error messages you got probably come from objects picked up too quickly and not registered as such by the client.

§
发表于:2022-04-22
The error messages you got probably come from objects picked up too quickly and not registered as such by the client.

Yeah. That was it.
I don't know if it's possible to separate messages in the chat system, but would be cool if Whispers could be in a separate group tab. I suggested in the Hordes discord. But until it get anywhere, if someone can is able to do it... then why not, right?

Thank you for the reply.

发表回复

登录以发表回复。