Krunker.io ESP [Currently Outdated]

Simple ESP script for krunker.io (featuring AD-block enhancer)

< 脚本Krunker.io ESP [Currently Outdated]的反馈

评价:一般 - 脚本能用,但还有一些问题

§
发表于:2021-11-10

Seems to still not be working with the new update, even though code is listed as updated? Just wanted to inform you.

The script worked brilliantly before hand, thanks so much for it :)

Hidden_X作者
§
发表于:2021-11-12

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. The last update of this script uploaded here was done just to kep the script relevant. The script is currently outdated. I didnt notice at first because I took a break from coding. The script will be back to it's normal functionality shorly.

§
发表于:2021-11-12

No worries, keeping code updated is a pain. Hope all goes well patching it back up again

Hidden_X作者
§
发表于:2021-11-13

basically the only thing I have to do is find how the nametags are called in the game's code but it's a bit hard. I haven't started working on it yet because Im busy with school and other projects but I will most probably start working on it in the next few days

§
发表于:2021-11-16

Just a heads up, I've read varying reports that TamperMonkey has been patched for Krunker. You may need to use Violent Monkey to get it working. This has been working for me on applying other userscripts.

Hidden_X作者
§
发表于:2021-11-20

I've heard about it and there is actually an easy fix for it which can be found in Tampermonkey's settings. The reason it's not fixed is because I've been VERY inactive lately. I've basically lost my motivation to keep on working for this project. At this point I'm not even sure if the project will ever be updated. Me and the other guys on Tech2Survive have been working on something big so I dont really have time, mix all that with school and yeah....

§
发表于:2023-02-02

Seems to still not be working with the new update, even though code is listed as updated? Just wanted to inform you.

The script worked brilliantly before hand, thanks so much for it :)

Krunker is literally cracking down on this shit, so don't waste your time, it's why it gets patched easily due to the anti-cheat they have.

发表回复

登录以发表回复。