Greasy Fork is available in English.

Hordes UI Mod

Various UI mods for Hordes.io.

< 脚本Hordes UI Mod的反馈

提问/评论

§
发表于:2020-02-18

Just a few things.

I am playing the game on Chrome and this addon is great. Just a few things I'd like to see implemented.

The ability to lock the UI so when I am fighting I don't accidentally move the unit frames. Also wondering if there is a way to always see items on the ground while also being able to see everyone names. Like a perma shift without the shift...

Thanks

TimeBomb作者
§
发表于:2020-02-18

Heya, thanks for the suggestions!

On the UI lock - you're not the first to suggest it. Once I get around to updating the mod, a UI lock is near the top of my priority list. Currently, the unit frames will only start moving once you've been holding down left click for at least 0.5 seconds. This helps prevent accidental movements but isn't full-proof.

In terms of doing anything with loot - that'd be nice, but it's not currently possible with the way the mod works. The mod affects the UI, which includes unit frames, the inventory/stash/etc windows, the skill bar, chat, the minimap, etc. It doesn't include the main game itself, e.g. loot, mobs, the player, etc.

TimeBomb作者
§
发表于:2020-02-26

I've just released version 1.3.3 of the mod, which fixes a couple things and makes it so you have to hold down UI frames for 1 second to move them, instead of 0.5 seconds. This should help lessen accidentally moving UI frames. A lock UI button is still on my plate.

发表回复

登录以发表回复。