Spoiler-free Crunchyroll

Hide name, image, and description of episodes

< 脚本Spoiler-free Crunchyroll的反馈

提问/评论

§
发表于:2022-11-27

This script fails to run on first page load (or, at least, page load from a new tab), giving me an error when referencing document.head. This seems to be because it is @run-at document-start; changing this to @run-at document-end fixes this behavior on first load without causing any degradation in behavior.

TimeBomb作者
§
发表于:2022-11-27

Hey Nightfirecat, thanks for reporting this. I'm having trouble reproducing the issue - I don't see any errors coming from the script when loading crunchyroll.com. Loading at document-start theoretically helps ensure nothing gets seen by the user, and may be necessary with future iterations of the script. For the time being, it should work effectively with document-end.

The next release will include improved error logging to make reporting them easier. If you see issues with future versions, do leave feedback again, thanks!

§
发表于:2022-11-29
编辑于:2022-11-29

The only way I could reproduce the issue I mentioned is to open a new tab (via ctrl+t, or any other method) and navigate directly to crunchyroll within that tab. It's possible this behavior is environment-specific? I'm using Firefox on Linux in case that's important. Though these issues seem to indicate that's not the case.

From what I see in https://wiki.greasespot.net/Metadata_Block#@run-at, document-end should still run before any styles or images have been loaded, so it should not cause any FOUC. Thanks for checking this, I appreciate it!

发表回复

登录以发表回复。