Greasy Fork is available in English.

Spoiler-free Crunchyroll

Hide name, image, and description of episodes

< 脚本Spoiler-free Crunchyroll的反馈

评价:好评 - 脚本一切正常

§
发表于:2022-10-22

Awesome script but it could be further improved :
- Keep episode number and season in the title to ease navigation as it is sometime impossible to known which episode is which
- Tooltips still spoil episode name when hovering thumbmail with mouse
- Episode name in the url

TimeBomb作者
§
发表于:2022-11-28

Hi Sabeurre, thanks a lot for the feedback! The most recent updates implements some of this feedback:
- Episode number is now in title.
- Tooltips now hide episode name.
- Episode name in URL can be hidden, but this is disabled by default due to it modifying history and making it more difficult to share URLs with friends etc. To turn it on, modify the top of the script: change CENSOR_URLS_WITH_EPISODE_NAME: false to CENSOR_URLS_WITH_EPISODE_NAME: true

§
发表于:2022-11-28

Thank you so much I love these changes!
However it seems like the censor url function doesn't work for me (using chrome last version, all extensions disable beside tampermonkey). When I click on a episode it launches fine but the url is still unchanged, if I refresh the page the url appears as censored but the video doesn't load, because it's trying to load a url that doesn't exist.

TimeBomb作者
§
发表于:2022-12-05
编辑于:2022-12-05

Thanks for helping test Sabeurre. Your findings were useful. I reproduced the issue and believe I've resolved it. Try the upgrade to 0.9 and let me know how it's working, thanks!

§
发表于:2022-12-05

Everything works flawlessly, thank you very much.

发表回复

登录以发表回复。