Greasy Fork is available in English.

View Full Twitter Image

Undo Twitter's insistence to down-res images when viewing on its dedicated page and add a button to download the full image without the weird file extensions which don't count as actual images.

< 脚本View Full Twitter Image的反馈

评价:好评 - 脚本一切正常

§
发表于:2018-02-05

Is it possible to set the image to original size in the detailed page?

I'm using a Chrome extension to save image to a local image management software. It will also logged the message and URL of the tweet. There are two way if I want to save the original image using this extension and your script:
1. Save the downscaled image with URL and message first, open every image in the new tab, save the original ones and replace the downscaled ones.
2. Get the original ones and save them using extension, then add the info manually.

What I want is that, it would be great if this script could replace all gallery images in the detailed tweet page, so I could batch download them directly with useful info.

Thanks for your great work.

§
发表于:2018-02-05
编辑于:2018-02-05

I've noticed just now that the images in the gallery mode are already original ver. which could be recognized and downloaded using that extension. Again, thanks for your great script, it works like a charm. : )

§
发表于:2018-02-06

No problem.

发表回复

登录以发表回复。