发表于:2023-11-16

Click to install any script without any response, request status 204 No Content

JasonBarnabe管理员
§
发表于:2023-11-17

Which script was this?

§

All scripts cannot be installed, and the problem still exists now.Not only me, but also my friends, using different networks.

JasonBarnabe管理员
§

I'm using Firefox and Tampermonkey, and if I go to https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/1-greasemonkey-tampermonkey-violentmonkey-test-style and click the green button, Tampermonkey's install window shows up. So it's not globally broken for everyone. It may be specific to your browser, user script manager, or script, so if you can provide those details, I can look further.

JasonBarnabe管理员
§
编辑于:2023-11-17

Additionally, the 204 response is normal, but the one after it may or may not be. For example, Tampermonkey will block the request that the click generated in order to run its own, and the blocked request will show as failed. So maybe that is normal too, but maybe there is something else wrong with it. I can't tell from what you've provided me.

§

Thank you!I think I have identified the issue. The network I used previously required logging into the company employee account to use it. When some people in my company start using Tampermonkey, it may cause too many requests to be blocked by the server, but I don't understand whether the IP addresses in my company's internal network are the same. After switching to a different network, I can install it normally.So can we solve this kind of IP blocking for the same company?

JasonBarnabe管理员
§
发表于:2023-11-19

There's not much I can do if the IP addresses are getting blocked by your network. I have made a recent change for an unrelated reason so maybe it works for you now?

§
发表于:2023-11-20

not work

发表回复

登录以发表回复。