Greasy Fork is available in English.

Edmentum Auto Tutorial

Clicks The "Next" Button And If Unavaliable Then Press "show sample answer" Then "submit" Then Repeats until Completed

< Feedback on Edmentum Auto Tutorial

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 27-04-2024

I made an account just to thank you for making this spectacular script, thank you, from an online school underachiever.

UnknownQwertyzTác giả
§
Posted: 29-04-2024

no, thank you, i love bringing scripts to people who need them or just want to make their online experience more easier, i'm glad you love this script just as much as i do, i love helping others, i decided to make this script because i seen the potential and my nephew is intellegent enough that the tutorials serve no purpose for him, so this script helps him skip the time spent on each tutorial, although i have big plans for this script, it's a work in progress nonetheless, i have hundreds of ideas but not enough time to create scripts like these, although this only took an hour to make, most of the time spent was just thinking of what to do and how i can make edmentum a much easier experience, my nephew is very intellegent but lacks the energy to do most things like school, he was always intrested in scripting and how things worked so a script like this has improved his grades by 58% since i've posted this script, i get the extra time spent on tutorials is stressful, especially if you already understand the criteria, i hope you find my other scripts fun or useful aswell, i would also love for you to stick around, the greasyfork community is something i wouldn't trade for the world, this little community of scripters is one of the best communities i've ever been apart of. but enough of that, if you have suggestions please let me know :) also please update the script, by the time you've read this, the script will be updated (i just added faster timing so the time it takes for each tutorial is around 20-30 seconds depending on the amount of questions and it's very fast now)

Đăng nhập để bình luận