Greasy Fork is available in English.

Duolingo Pro BETA

Duolingo Auto Solver Tool - Working July 2024

< Feedback on Duolingo Pro BETA

Câu hỏi/Bình luận

§
Posted: 14-01-2024

I can't get the question solve delay to work, anyway to fix it?

anonymoushackerIVTác giả
§

I can't get the question solve delay to work, anyway to fix it?

Hey Owen Horning, did you try to change the solve delay by clicking on the button or swiping it? And what OS/browser are you currently using Duolingo Pro with?

Thanks

§

I tried clicking and swiping and nothing happened. Also i’m on a windows pc using google chrome.

anonymoushackerIVTác giả
§
Posted: 15-01-2024

I tried clicking and swiping and nothing happened. Also i’m on a windows pc using google chrome.

Hey just solved the problem, if you have auto updates on in Tampermonkey try waiting a bit or if you want it fixed right away try reinstalling the script.

Thanks

§
Posted: 19-01-2024

Still doesn't work, now it just says "Try clicking instead of swiping Click on the toggle instead of swiping." But I am not swiping I am clicking. Where is the setting to click on toggle instead of swiping.

anonymoushackerIVTác giả
§
Posted: 19-01-2024

Still doesn't work, now it just says "Try clicking instead of swiping Click on the toggle instead of swiping." But I am not swiping I am clicking. Where is the setting to click on toggle instead of swiping.

Are you currently on BETA 9.4? If you are it should be working as long as you’re using a device with a cursor (windows/mac).

I’d also try resetting Duolingo’s cache, that seemed to help some people back in BETA 9.3.1, might do the same with 9.4 too.

You can also contact me at duolingopro@skiff.com if you need further help

§
Posted: 21-01-2024

Hi,
Thanks for your great job.
Concerning the solve speed, I think there is a small mistake to be able to save/set the default value it at line 30 you should add a ! In front of DLPfvcls.

Bests
LJ

§
Posted: 23-01-2024

Hi,
Thanks for your great job.
Concerning the solve speed, I think there is a small mistake to be able to save/set the default value it at line 30 you should add a ! In front of DLPfvcls.

Bests
LJ

This worked thanks so much.

§
Posted: 23-01-2024

Is it possible to make it go even slower?

Đăng nhập để bình luận