Greasy Fork is available in English.

ChatGPT Tự động Cập nhật ↻

*AN TOÀN* loại bỏ đặt lại trò chuyện 10 phút, lỗi mạng liên tục và kiểm tra Cloudflare khỏi ChatGPT.

< Feedback on ChatGPT Tự động Cập nhật ↻

Câu hỏi/Bình luận

§
Posted: 09-04-2023

Why does Greasyfork.org installation display 404?

adamluiTác giả
§

Hey can you post a screenshot?

§

I am a Chinese user, and whether switching between Chinese or English, it is 404, including your other scripts. But it can be installed from GitHub

adamluiTác giả
§

@aero666 I will alert the site owner

NotYouMod
§
Edited: 09-04-2023

I don't see any problems, installation works in zh-CN and zh-TW languages, same in English. It's most likely a problem on your side.

§

I don't see any problems, installation works in zh-CN and zh-TW languages, same in English. It's most likely a problem on your side.
我没有看到任何问题,安装工程在zh-CN和zh-TW语言,在英语相同。很可能是你这边的问题。

Thank you. It may be because I am using the Cent browser and the kernel is Chrome102, which may be outdated or due to other reasons

adamluiTác giả
§

@aero666 but scripts need to show regardless of kernel version, do they for other scripts on this site? If so then something about my meta triggers this glitch

NotYouMod
§

Thank you. It may be because I am using the Cent browser and the kernel is Chrome102, which may be outdated or due to other reasons

Chrome 102 is a pretty fresh version, it shouldn't cause any problems. Anyway, try to update to newer version, maybe that would help. Also, can you please show install link? (Right click on installation button and copy link)

§

@aero666 but scripts need to show regardless of kernel version, do they for other scripts on this site? If so then something about my meta triggers this glitch
@aero666 但脚本需要显示无论内核版本,他们在这个网站上的其他脚本?如果是的话,那么我的梅塔触发了这个小故障

Perhaps.
Your other scripts have the same issue, and I have tested others' scripts. A small portion of them also have this issue, but the vast majority can be displayed normally without displaying 404
But when I used the original Chrome 112 instead of Centbrowser 102, the problem was resolved
Thank you

§

谢谢大家。可能是因为我使用的是Cent浏览器,内核是Chrome102,可能是过时了,也可能是其他原因

Chrome 102 is a pretty fresh version, it shouldn't cause any problems. Anyway, try to update to newer version, maybe that would help. Also, can you please show install link? (Right click on installation button and copy link)
Chrome 102是一个非常新的版本,它应该不会引起任何问题。不管怎样,试着更新到较新的版本,也许这会有帮助。另外,可以显示安装链接吗?(右击安装按钮并复制链接)

yes,it can

§

@aero666 但脚本需要显示无论内核版本,他们在这个网站上的其他脚本?如果是的话,那么我的梅塔触发了这个小故障

I know some English and noticed a problem with my translation from Chinese to English just now. I have re translated my words:
Perhaps your script triggered a bug in Greasyfork.org. Your other scripts also have the same issue.
I have tested other people's scripts, and a small portion of them also have this issue, but the vast majority can display normally without displaying 404
But when I used the original Chrome 112 instead of Centbrowser 102, the problem was resolved and everyone's script could display correctly.
Thank you very much for your help.

adamluiTác giả
§
Posted: 06-09-2023

Thanks @sb一直走 can you post it as new rating here: https://greasyfork.org/scripts/462422-chatgpt-auto-refresh/feedback#post-discussion

Đăng nhập để bình luận