Greasy Fork is available in English.

Bỏ qua Tất cả Các liên kết ngắn

Bỏ qua tất cả các trang web liên kết ngắn tự động bỏ qua các trang web liên kết gây phiền nhiễu, trực tiếp đến đích của bạn

< Feedback on Bỏ qua Tất cả Các liên kết ngắn

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 07-08-2023

Hi sir, please add support for following sites:
- smartlink.vip
- manylink.vip
- blitly.io
- web1s.com
- link2m.net
- 123s.link
- mneylink.com
Thank you very much for your hard work and support to the community.

bloggerpemulaTác giả
§
Posted: 13-08-2023

All that sites is blocking me , when I have time i will try to check it with VPN

§
Posted: 13-08-2023

They don't allow vpns too it wont let you bypass with a vpn
espiecally the 1.1.1.1 wrap, they update it all the time it wouldn't be easy to bypass but you can try your chances until they update again.

§
Posted: 08-10-2023

Dear sir
Thank you for your reply and support.
These websites are used in VietNam. if you need a VPN account to test in Vietnam please let me know I can share with you my NordVPN account.
Or can you please make tutorial how to write custom script like your, I will try to write, test and contribute to this project.
It is extremely helpful and time-saver

§
Posted: 08-11-2023
Edited: 08-11-2023

Hi Sir I try to learn from your Tiktok clip to modify your script to make it works for above website. However for the "Continue Button" that I need to inspect, some random code is required to input, before I can click the button (so it is not just timer button. I try to inspect that button anyway, so it look like attached picture

How should I approach in this case, thank you so much.

§
Posted: 27-06-2024

Hello, do you know of any way a person outside of Vietnam can access these sites? My VPN does not work.

Đăng nhập để bình luận