Bỏ qua Tất cả Các liên kết ngắn

Bỏ qua tất cả các trang web liên kết ngắn tự động bỏ qua các trang web liên kết gây phiền nhiễu, trực tiếp đến đích của bạn

< Feedback on Bỏ qua Tất cả Các liên kết ngắn

Review: OK - script works, but has bugs

§
Posted: 09-08-2022

Hello,

How to avoid StackPath?
Any way to avoid that protection from megaurl/ Megafly / Link1sNet / Link1 / 1shorten and others?

To many SL's with this protection and it's impossible to do.

Regards

bloggerpemulaTác giả
§
Posted: 09-08-2022

that is not my script bugs , but because you're using my script , I thought you've gone far away after you said bye https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/431691-bypass-all-shortlinks/discussions/113785#comment-267724

Same tricks like visiting dash-free , disable tamper or violentmonkey extension then visit megaurl, after StackPath/Cloudflare go away enable tamper or violentmonkey , then revisit the shortlink

§
Posted: 10-08-2022

that is not my script bugs , but because you're using my script , I thought you've gone far away after you said bye https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/431691-bypass-all-shortlinks/discussions/113785#comment-267724

Same tricks like visiting dash-free , disable tamper or violentmonkey extension then visit megaurl, after StackPath/Cloudflare go away enable tamper or violentmonkey , then revisit the shortlink

But I'm not gone far away. In dash-free I refresh the page and it works :-)
I will follow your advice.
Thanks

§

By the way Captcha Checkbox Auto Click isn't working :-(

bloggerpemulaTác giả
§

please read script info

§
Posted: 15-08-2022

Noptcha extension stops to work in images from Rcaptcha (only voice option still working) and doesn't work Hcaptcha (yep I know that it's not your script fault)

Not working in Adlink / Adzilla / Griddy / Shortyearn (SL's from autofaucet dot org)

Regards

§
Posted: 21-08-2022

Not working in Adlink / Adzilla / Griddy / Shortyearn (SL's from autofaucet dot org)

Regards

§
Posted: 24-08-2022

Hello,
It's there anyway to remove adbtc top from the script?

Gives me thsis error to many times and I cannot see ads in the site with this update

"Error
This feature is not available to you until 2022-08-24 17:09:29 UTC +3
Reason: Too many requests"

Regards

bloggerpemulaTác giả
§

My script only running on Surf ads and Surf ads ₽ page , just click Ads after you solve mathematicаl expression or captcha/hcaptcha , you must allow popup for adbtc to make it work.

Do you use another auto click ? exclude from your extension if you don't like it

§

My script only running on Surf ads and Surf ads ₽ page , just click Ads after you solve mathematicаl expression or captcha/hcaptcha , you must allow popup for adbtc to make it work.

Do you use another auto click ? exclude from your extension if you don't like it

No I do not use any other extension or autoclick
I have already remove the links from adbtc top from the script

//@match *://adbtc.top/surf/*
//@match *://adbtc.top/surfiat/*

I think the script now stops Auto Click Ads.

If I'm wrong please advise me

Many thanks for the reply

Đăng nhập để bình luận