Bỏ qua Tất cả Các liên kết ngắn

Bỏ qua tất cả các trang web liên kết ngắn tự động bỏ qua các trang web liên kết gây phiền nhiễu, trực tiếp đến đích của bạn

< Feedback on Bỏ qua Tất cả Các liên kết ngắn

Câu hỏi/Bình luận

§
Posted: 17-01-2022

Recently (about 2 days now) I keep getting "You have already visited this link!" error on autofaucet.org which I rarely seen before when you click on the "get link" button twice and too quick for example. Now every 3d, 4th link shows the error. I'm getting the points though - so that means that the link is succefully solved and finished. And one more thing, also for the last 2 days, I see those two redirect pages for a about 2 seconds which I never seen before: satoshigratisotomatis.blogspot.com and bismillahslamet.blogspot.com. What are they? Thank you!

bloggerpemulaTác giả
§
Posted: 22-01-2022

Sorry if late reply , i just read your comments , that 2 site is my blog to give some delay 3 second or more depends on the connections,
because i try to give set interval or timeout just make broken the scripts. how about my latest version ? do you keep getting "You have already visited this link!" ?

§

Yeah, I figured it out eventually:-). Well, isn't it kinda dangerous for the users? I mean, could all those redirects (Shortlink > your blog > destination site) be eventually detectable and be the reason for subsequent BAN on those sites? How safe is that? Thank you!

§
Edited: 22-01-2022

how about my latest version ? do you keep getting "You have already visited this link!" ?

I didn't tested yet on autofaucet.org, but I tested in on another site and the errors are basically the same. It's something like "Invalid verification keys" etc...But, as I mentioned before, the link is perfectly fine and finished/solved, but the site still thinks something is wrong which is caused (I think) by those redirections. Which leads me to another question, can you create a version (updated) of your script WITHOUT your blogs/redirections for let's say a couple of $?

bloggerpemulaTác giả
§

i hope not , because my blog not doing anything just passing through. and give me more spirit to update that blogs, because has been long time since 2012 i haven't made money with a blog

bloggerpemulaTác giả
§

how about my latest version ? do you keep getting "You have already visited this link!" ?

I didn't tested yet on autofaucet.org, but I tested in on another site and the errors are basically the same. It's something like "Invalid verification keys" etc...But, as I mentioned before, the link is perfectly fine and finished/solved, but the site still thinks something is wrong which is caused (I think) by those redirections. Which leads me to another question, can you create a version (updated) of your script WITHOUT your blogs/redirections for let's say a couple of $?

do you use phone for browsing ? Please change your browser setting , if you use kiwi browser , open Settings menu >> Accessibility >> tick on Desktop mode by default

§

do you use phone for browsing ? Please change your browser setting , if you use kiwi browser , open Settings menu >> Accessibility >> tick on Desktop mode by default

no no, I use desktop Firefox. Didn't have any problem before using the same browser with you script, Just recently getting these errors, not to mention that I see the redirects for 1-2 seconds (which I didn't before).

Đăng nhập để bình luận