Greasy Fork is available in English.

AO3: Fic's Style, Blacklist, Bookmarks

Change font, size, width and background of a work + blacklist: hide works that contain certains tags or text, have too many tags/fandoms/relations/chapters/words and other options + fullscreen reading mode + bookmarks: save the position you stopped reading a fic + number of words for each chapter and estimated reading time

< Feedback on AO3: Fic's Style, Blacklist, Bookmarks

Câu hỏi/Bình luận

§
Posted: 09-10-2019

Width of line breaks / paragraph breaks

This is both a question and a feature request. :smile: I hate to ask about extras when the script is so amazing - I truly love it and recommend it to everybody.

I have a little accessibility problem, in that my vision isn't great even corrected, and the width between line breaks (both full screen and not) is very similar to the width between paragraphs. It makes it hard to tell where the paragraphs are. Is there any way to either make the space between paragraphs bigger, or make the space between lines in a paragraph a tiny bit smaller? I can even make edits myself if it's possible and if I know what to change. :smile:

ScheggeTác giả
§
Posted: 10-10-2019

Not a problem, I'm more than happy to better the script ;) I'm probably going to add a new feature about this.

For now you can change line code #313: '#workskin #chapters .userstuff p { font-family: inherit; margin: .6em auto; text-align: justify; line-height: 1.5em; } ' + You can change the margin for the distance between paragraphs and/or the line-height for the distance between lines. So to add space between paragraphs you can change the code to this: '#workskin #chapters .userstuff p { font-family: inherit; margin: 2em auto; text-align: justify; line-height: 1.5em; } ' + Feel free to ask if you have any doubts.

Đăng nhập để bình luận