Greasy Fork is available in English.

AO3: Fic's Style, Blacklist, Bookmarks

Change font, size, width and background of a work + blacklist: hide works that contain certains tags or text, have too many tags/fandoms/relations/chapters/words and other options + fullscreen reading mode + bookmarks: save the position you stopped reading a fic + number of words for each chapter and estimated reading time

< Feedback on AO3: Fic's Style, Blacklist, Bookmarks

Review: Good - script works

Kie
§
Posted: 13-10-2018

Bookmark Feature?

First, just wanted to say that I've been using this script for who knows how long and I'm extremely appreciative of it. Turns out that must've been pretty long however, since I was still stuck on 2.3.4 without knowing and just updated the script to my wonderful surprise today.

I'd been looking forward to testing out the bookmark feature since I tend to lose track of all of my fic, and the buttons (in the lower left corner, I believe?) for adding those bookmarks haven't been appearing. I know the update has worked, since the homepage allows me to view the bookmark tab, but I can't seem to find how exactly to add them. (I've tried turning off every script except for this one, tuning off adblock, etc.) A little guidance would be mightily appreciated!

ScheggeTác giả
§
Posted: 15-10-2018

Those buttons appear only if you first click on the button "Full Screen" that is above the fic title (see here: image). Hopefully this is the problem?

Đăng nhập để bình luận