YouTube Cinema Mode

Maximizes YouTube's video player to fill the entire browser viewport and fixes a few minor annoyances

< Feedback on YouTube Cinema Mode

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 29-07-2017
Edited: 29-07-2017

BRILLIANT SCRIPT!!!!

Question...I'm running Firefox 54.0.1 and I can't seem to get the script working. Is this due to a new YouTube update? If I refresh the video page, my screen goes blank.

I've uninstalled YouTube+ and uninstalled your script, then reinstalled, but that doe not seem to get the script working. Any suggestions?

BTW I love this script. It's absolutely brilliant how it will automatically size the largest screen without goiing into full screen mode, and hide the search bar, then with a simple scroll down, the search bar reappears. Masterfully done! Thank You.

Anon 2Tác giả
§

Hi, the script hasn't been tested at all with YouTube's new "Material Design" layout. I'm primarily using Firefox 54.0.1 myself and the script works well with the older YouTube layout.

Over the next weeks/months I plan to develop and release a newer version of the script as a standalone Chrome/Firefox extension (which would be normally installable from the corresponding stores). It might also include some configuration options to turn on/off individual features. I'll try to also add support for the new YouTube layout as well.

§

That's the problem! Somehow I switched to YouTube's new material design which broke the userscript. I switched back to the classic layout and the script works again.

You might want to mention this userscript does not currently work with YouTubes optional new material design, so people won't think the sript is broken.

Thanks for keeping up maintenance of this userscript. It should be included in YouTubes UI.

Đăng nhập để bình luận