Greasy Fork is available in English.

KissAnime Anti-Adblock Blocker

Not even the people from Easylist seem to fight this site anymore, someone had to try as this looks popular enough. *sigh*

< Відгуки до KissAnime Anti-Adblock Blocker

Question/comment

§
Опубліковано: 05.10.2018

Kissmanga Image Block Issue

it seems to block images on kissmanga it was working yesterday but suddenly it blocks images for no reason ;-;

§

§

§
Edited: 05.10.2018

To be accurate, kissmanga image stop from appearing if:

• You have an adblocker activated
  • OR/AND the Anti-Adblock Blocker is activated

So they probably added a secondary script to check if the ads are present before sending the image and this script is not fooled/killed by the Anti-Adblock Blocker.

As far as I can tell Kissanime also had their Anti-Adblocks script updated.

§
Опубліковано: 06.10.2018

@fiduciam said: To be accurate, kissmanga image stop from appearing if:

• You have an adblocker activated
  • OR/AND the Anti-Adblock Blocker is activated

So they probably added a secondary script to check if the ads are present before sending the image and this script is not fooled/killed by the Anti-Adblock Blocker.

As far as I can tell Kissanime also had their Anti-Adblocks script updated.

oh.. well.. i guess there's no way to read on kissmanga anymore if you block their ads

§

update : I tried turning off anti ad-block blocker script and turned on adblock and the pages seems to load fine. i got banned though lmao but with this i'm pretty sure the pages are not appearing because you block the ads

SwyterАвтор
§

Looks like they hide the comic strips and comment buttons by default and they appear when the ads trigger. I have some free time, give it another go.

§
Опубліковано: 07.10.2018
Edited: 07.10.2018

@Swyter said: Looks like they hide the comic strips and comment buttons by default and they appear when the ads trigger. I have some free time, give it another go.

yeah it's just as you say it now works fine. thank you so much!! >w<

§
Опубліковано: 11.10.2018

I use Manga Online Viewer script & it bypasses the problem.

Опублікувати відповідь

Sign in to post a reply.