Youtube subtitles under video frame

Have you ever been annoyed by youtube subtitles covering some important part of the video? No more! The userscript moves subtitles under video frame (but you can still drag-move them horizontally). It works for default and theater modes.

< Відгуки до Youtube subtitles under video frame

Question/comment

§
Опубліковано: 19.08.2022

Hello,

Unfortunately, the subtitles under video frame are displayed on top of the video title to the left and in the center.
Do you have any idea what could be wrong please ?

Thank you for your answer.

Google Chrome Browser with Tampermonkey

T1m_Автор
§

Hello,

Unfortunately, the subtitles under video frame are displayed on top of the video title to the left and in the center.
Do you have any idea what could be wrong please ?

Thank you for your answer.

Google Chrome Browser with Tampermonkey

So the problem is that the gap between video frame and video title is to short, did I understand you correctly? I will try to make the gap adaptive to subtitles size in the next release.

§

Yes, that's right and thank you in advance.

T1m_Автор
§
Опубліковано: 06.07.2023

It's been a while, but now it is fixed. So, when you change captions size (with settings or with +- keys) the gap below the player also changes to fit the captions.

When you make the captions to be VERY big they can trigger word wrapping and again do not fit the gap. Also the problem remains if you change zoom of entire page. I consider these cases to be rare and probably don't worth effort to fix. But let's see if someone complains :p

Опублікувати відповідь

Sign in to post a reply.