Manga OnlineViewer

Shows all pages at once in online view for these sites: Alandal, Batoto, BilibiliComics, ComiCastle, Comick, Dynasty-Scans, INKR, InManga, KLManga, Leitor, LHTranslation, Local Files, LynxScans, MangaBuddy, MangaDex, MangaFox, MangaHere, Mangago, MangaHosted, MangaHub, MangasIn, MangaKakalot, MangaNelo, MangaNato, MangaOni, MangaPark, Mangareader, MangaSee, Manga4life, MangaTigre, MangaToons, MangaTown, ManhuaScan, ManhwaWeb, MangaGeko.com, MangaGeko.cc, NaniScans, NineManga, OlympusScans, Panda

< Відгуки до Manga OnlineViewer

Question/comment

§
Опубліковано: 08.12.2014

[Feature request] User page title as downloaded zip file name

As said in title. For now the downloaded zip file name is always MangaOnlineViewer.zip. It would be great not to have to change the file name manually :)

Also, have you considered hosting your script on GitHub? It would make it easier for others to contribute. I myself would implement the feature I just requested, but I'm not sure how I should submit a patch like this.

TagoАвтор
§
Опубліковано: 20.12.2014

I've created a GitHub https://github.com/TagoDR/MangaOnlineViewer
I'm not used to it but I'll try to keep it up.

§
Опубліковано: 20.12.2014
Edited: 20.12.2014

Awesome, I'd suggest to @require jQuery instead of embed an extra copy in your code..

For example, add // @require http://code.jquery.com/jquery-2.1.1.min.js to your meta header.

TagoАвтор
§
Опубліковано: 21.12.2014

I've tried it before, it wasn't 100% reliable. I'll test again it another time.

TagoАвтор
§
Опубліковано: 23.12.2014
Edited: 23.12.2014

I've set the zip file name to be the title now. And made jquery a require script

§
Опубліковано: 24.12.2014

Whoa that's reaaaally nice! This userscript is already awesome, but you actually listening to feedbacks makes it even much more so. Thank you for the excellent work!

§
Опубліковано: 26.12.2014

Is there a way to turn off automatic download of zips? I believe it being manual is better b/c you don't always want to save a viewing.

TagoАвтор
§
Опубліковано: 27.12.2014

Downloading or not when the feature is on it uses double the bandwidth, requesting twice the image from the site, so in order to reduce the load on websites, I wish people would disable the feature when you don't want to download.

§
Опубліковано: 28.12.2014

Wasn't the old way exactly that? Not sure if it requested the image twice for the old. After the script was done there was a download button, and you decided whether you request to download it or not. Not sure if my english is bad, if so I apologize, I just wanted the old way to download images, which was always a choice.

In contrast, to now where it is either automatic download or no download option at all. With the way it is implemented now, I believe most people will turn off automatic download just not be bothered by the downloads prompts b/c I think most people only save a small percentage of views.

Опублікувати відповідь

Sign in to post a reply.