Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Feedback on Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

سوئال / ئىنكاس

§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2015-07-09

Script disappears ?

Hello,

First and foremost, thanks for the awesome job of making the script and for the work to keep it up.
It's truly an awesome tool to have! kudos to you kind sir!

And now for the rant :)

No idea why but script randomly vanishes, I mean it's working fine than BAM! I don't see the tweak option on the bottom right corner of the screen. When I try to reinstall it, it actually says "reinstall" which means it's still there but not there...?

Are there any security settings that prevent it from running?
I also noticed that it goes away after I do some tasklist changes, not sure it does affect the script behaving.

Appreciate the help!

Rotten_mindئاپتور
§
تەھرىرلەنگەن ۋاقتى: 2015-07-09

It is Tampermonkey what runs script and looks like TM latest updates makes Tampermonkey scripts load delay.

I saw delays when script loads, but nothing bigger issues.

If someone has more information for this, please reply.

ps. If you edit tasklist and forgot syntax check, then script might not load because error in it.

21: ["Leadership_Tier3_13r_Protectdiamonds","Leadership_Tier3_20r_Master2"],

21: ["Leadership_Tier3_13r_Protectdiamonds","Leadership_Tier3_20r_Master2"]
§
تەھرىرلەنگەن ۋاقتى: 2015-07-09

Well than TM messes things up. Script worked for few hr's and it's gone again...
I've ran the Syntax check to see will it help (it didn't) any ideas what should I do now?

Will the Syntax check actually correct any issues I made or highlight it or whatever?

edit.

I can see the check highlights the errors. I want to paste the screen here but...how can I do it please?

edit2

NVM I had a second look and in fact it's all written in error messages (very clever indeed). Corrected those mistakes and the script is loaded! hooooray!

§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2015-08-19

I got weird stucks, but I think all is just some bugs, F5 solves all.

جاۋاب قايتۇرۇش

جاۋاب قايتۇرۇش ئۈچۈن كىرىش.