Shellshock.IO Aimbot & ESP

Locks aim to the nearest player in shellshock.io. Comes with an ESP too. Press B, V, N, L to toggle aimbot, esp, esp lines, aimbot on right mouse hold.

< Feedback on Shellshock.IO Aimbot & ESP

Review: قالتىس - قوليازما ئىشلەيدۇ

§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2022-01-27
تەھرىرلەنگەن ۋاقتى: 2022-01-27

It worked before, but now it only sends you to krunker.io so you cant even access shellshock. Dont download if you actually want to play the game. Would be good if not for this. Fix your script.

§

I found a way to get around it the creator put a link to the game that allows you to access without the ad popping up. Thanks to this then it still works but you have to use that link every time you play it.

Zertaliousئاپتور
§

It is not an issue with the script. This review was unnecessary and is a duplicate of your previous comment. Probably an issue with my site's code

Zertaliousئاپتور
§

Issue is fixed! It was a caching issue on my site.

§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2022-01-29

Issue is fixed! It was a caching issue on my site.

ok good i have change my review back

§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2022-02-06

zertalious how do i actually acess shell it only brings me on the start page of you where it says digdig io

§

If i click continue then it sends me to google privacy where it doesnt send me to shell start page

Zertaliousئاپتور
§

U probably clicked the wrong continue button

§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2022-02-08

so when i'm trying to turn my hacks off and i won't work because the issue is broken on shellshockers

§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2022-02-12

It worked before but now I'm just playing normally.

§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2022-02-16
تەھرىرلەنگەن ۋاقتى: 2022-02-16

I have been using this for awhile it looks like something went wrong because I can not load into the game anymore.

جاۋاب قايتۇرۇش

جاۋاب قايتۇرۇش ئۈچۈن كىرىش.