Greasy Fork is available in English.

Google Hit Hider by Domain (Search Filter / Block Sites)

Block unwanted sites from your Google, DuckDuckGo, Startpage.com, Bing and Yahoo search results. v2.3.1 2024-05-11

< Feedback on Google Hit Hider by Domain (Search Filter / Block Sites)

سوئال / ئىنكاس

§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2022-02-05
تەھرىرلەنگەن ۋاقتى: 2022-02-05

Seems incompatible with AC-Baidu

Hello Jefferson, firstly I should THANK YOU for this GREAT script coz' it's saving people's huge amount of time and definitely making the (search) world a better place🙇‍♂️.

Sadly, I find its nature of not supporting folders (sorry i'm not familiar with coding at all),namely www.huaweicloud.com/theme in Google-Chinese-Results-Blocklist . So I use AC-Baidu's "Add2-Block host" as well.

But I find it's conflicting with Google Hit Hider by Domain. Once Add2-Block host is enabled, GHHbD won't work... I tried to change the running order in Tampermonkey, to no avail...

Thanks for your attention and have a great day!

§

I believe AC-Baidu did something, like changed some divs in search pages. I found the...margin? divs? are a lot wider when GHHbD is running...

Jefferson Scherئاپتور
§

Hi, to resolve the conflict that cuts off the block dialog, go to:

• Manage Hiding
  • Options tab
  • "Edit Custom Style Rules" (last button at the bottom)
  • In the bar that appears, paste this at the end: #wrapper #content_left .result {overflow:visible!important;}
  • Click Test
  • If all looks good, click Save, then click Close on the style bar and the Manage Hiding dialog

I'm not sure if that covers the whole problem, but that is what I noticed immediately.

جاۋاب قايتۇرۇش

جاۋاب قايتۇرۇش ئۈچۈن كىرىش.