Youtube UI Fix

Moves the controls under the video and makes the UI look like it was before august 2015

< Feedback on Youtube UI Fix

سوئال / ئىنكاس

§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2016-06-03
تەھرىرلەنگەن ۋاقتى: 2016-06-03

Youtube New UI Fix won't remember volume setting. It keeps muting it. Followup

Thank you so much for your effort with this great script. Unfortunately I keep getting frustrated that the volume keeps muting when starting a new video. It doesn't seem to remember the volume setting from the last video. I've tried it with both the volume control hidden and not hidden.

This is a followup edit1: It seems to be working now. I also use another script called youtube center. So maybe that causes some inconsistencies. Perhaps this script is ok afterall. Thanks.

This is a followup edit2: Well it just started muting the volume again. I am using HTML5 and not flash. Since I also use "youtube center", I just set the volume control in "youtube center" to 30% and it overrides this script from muting the volume. Thanks again.

Roy192ئاپتور
§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2016-06-03

I've been having this as well, but a little worse. Before it starts muting the video, it fails to pause (I can click on the video, the pause button, press space or k; none of them work).

I wasn't sure if this was a problem that only happens to me, or if it also happens to others.

Now, how to fix this? I'll make a smaller version of the script (only containing some features), and see if it still contains the bug. If it does, I'll know it's in this small script, if it doesn't I'll add some more features and hopefully know what part of the code causes the bug.

This will take a long time, because the bug only shows up once in a few days (at least for me). You can also use this small script (it won't contain any options, probably won't work on embedded videos, but still has the better UI) and report any problems.

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/20207-mini-youtube-new-ui-fix

q1k
§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2016-06-30

hey roy, do you think you can at least make the controls hide in fullscreen on the mini version? i would appreciate that.

جاۋاب قايتۇرۇش

جاۋاب قايتۇرۇش ئۈچۈن كىرىش.