Greasy Fork is available in English.

Neverwinter gateway - Professions Robot

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Feedback on Neverwinter gateway - Professions Robot

Soru/yorum

§
Gönderildi: 13.05.2015

Choose your own task

Anywhere in the future where you can choose which tasks/create your own profile you want in the UI itself and not have to edit thru the coding?

§
Gönderildi: 13.05.2015

+1 for this request; would be really cool also to import and export, save as text to share with guildmates and players.

BigRedBotSahip
§
Gönderildi: 19.05.2015

Maybe someday. But somebody needs to work on it, and make the interface for this kind of functionality simple enough so that, anyone with half a brain would understand how to work with it.

We don't have dedicated developers for this script. It is kind of a group effort. Pretty much, anyone who wants to add something to this script is welcome to offer changes to the script, and they will get reviewed by a few of the current developers, and if they are good changes they are added.

BigRedBotSahip
§
Gönderildi: 19.05.2015

You can also add a request for this change on the development site, and somebody might work on it if they think it is a worthy addition.
https://github.com/Phr33d0m/NW-Profession-Bot/issues/new

§
Gönderildi: 21.05.2015

@Brent, Noonereally said something about user defined profiles, but ealier he want to reedit addProfile().

§
Gönderildi: 21.05.2015
Düzenlendi: 21.05.2015
+1 for this request; would be really cool also to import and export, save as text to share with guildmates and players.

Requests for features will be much better received if you will be at least a little polite in your criticism and constructive. Even if posted in the wrong place.
Especially if the person who made that UI is the most likely to do (and did) the option to import profiles.

I have few problems about the setting page; when I click on the character to add how many slots I want on which character I am not able to Save and Apply

Edit: after the latest updates this last 2 hours?
Amazing I just saw a new feature enhancement about GUI and it's live now and look terrible.
Thank you for this.

Is #Prof levels working?
Because Professions are all at 0 and I have level on them.
§
Gönderildi: 24.05.2015

Hi,

wow, this branch is very promising and the settings are looking very nice and clean. At the moment I'm using Rotten_Minds branch but it would be very cool, if it would be possible to select a certain task per slot with this script.
I'm dreaming of a possibility to assign one Leadership refining task to a slot, using 3 slots on three different Leadership refining tasks and the rest (6 slots) to hit the daily 24 AD limit. Also being able to select which workers are used per slot.

What does "Use advanced slot allocations -- NOT FULLY IMPLEMENTED YET", exactly mean? What's missing?

I'm able and willing to do/ help with the HTML, JS, CSS stuff, but I'm not a professional programmer. Could somebody point out a good way to debug this script to see which variables are in scope and which values they hold upon the task choosing function?

Regards

BigRedBotSahip
§

This is the release site.
Here is the development site if you are interested in working with the code itself:
https://github.com/Phr33d0m/NW-Profession-Bot

§
Düzenlendi: 24.05.2015

@guest_1
It's already done (except the workers part).
https://github.com/Phr33d0m/NW-Profession-Bot/pull/117

For this specific feature you can help by testing, download either from the link above
or
https://github.com/noonereally/NW-Profession-Bot/blob/master/main.js

(for now it's the same)

It's now in the main branch at
https://github.com/Phr33d0m/NW-Profession-Bot
For this specific feature you can help by testing
It will be great if you report the issues (or any help with code changes) on github, it's easier to track there.

§

@Crazy Flake

Nice https://github.com/Phr33d0m/NW-Profession-Bot is looking good, but it seams that there are a lot of options gone in the settings. Is this intended? Or just to make testing simpler? You know more settings are always good. :-)

Trying this script and report if I see strange behaviour or bugs. I will register at github tomorrow. How shall your custom profile code allow to allocate a task per slot? Or isn't that the goal? Are you interested in a mockUp for the GUI to help standard users to customize there profiles without JSON knowledge?

§
Düzenlendi: 24.05.2015

'options gone in the settings' You mean missing ?
Probably not intended, but what is missing ?

How shall your custom profile code allow to allocate a task per slot? Or isn't that the goal?

I think you tested before the pull merge, there is a 'Manual Tasks' tab for each character.
(Or you didn't login, all the settings are loaded per account and on login)

Just a warning, if you want just to test use chrome profile, otherwise installing 3.5 will wipe all the old settings and if you go back to older versions (or other variations) you will have to re-enter your settings

§
Gönderildi: 26.05.2015

Hi there,

I have some additional suggestions for the script apart from my wish to configure the used assets per slot. The changes are small and I can give the lines and the idea behind it, but I haven't figured out how to use GM Variables. That's why I post it here and you decide if it's worth to add or not.

1) There are a few cases where you want to exclude some characters but not all on the account from opening Rewards and selling junk, i.e. if you want to level Alchemie with the excluded characters. For this you can add prior to:
if (settings["openrewards"]) {
add this:
if( ("charname1@handle" != encodeURI(unsafeWindow.client.getCurrentCharAtName())) /*&&
("charname2@handle" != encodeURI(unsafeWindow.client.getCurrentCharAtName()))*/ ) {

and prior:
if (settings["autovendor_kits_altars_limit"]) {
add this:
if( ("charname1@handle" != encodeURI(unsafeWindow.client.getCurrentCharAtName())) /*&&
("charname2@handle" != encodeURI(unsafeWindow.client.getCurrentCharAtName()))*/ ) {

Would be cool to have options to exclude characters, for the none programming script users.

2) If you want to be sure that be able to start new professions, even when the inventory is full you could make sure that every profession reward can be collected. To do this change the open rewards code to always leave 1 reward of a kind unopened. After:
if (slot && _cRewardPat.test(slot.name)) {
Add this:
if (slot.count > 100) {
slot.count = 100;
}

and change the for loop to:
for (i = 1; i <= slot.count-1; i++) {
A configure option would be cool for that, too.

3) Is there a way to exclude the three 11 coin chests from opening? I love to do it myself. With the changes above I collect them unopened from characters once a week and transfer them to my main character, but an option to exclude them would be nice just to be sure even if there is no time to transfer the coffers every week i.e. holidays.

Is this the right place to post suggestions? Because I haven't gotten my head around this pull request thing, sry for that.

@Crazy Flake
Ok started to to use this script yesterday. It is looking very good so far. I simply copied my Chromium folder for the testing of this branch, because I don't wanted to deal with separate profiles and it works very good. You are right, sry for that. After I filled in all information and the script logged me in all options are there. So far the script looks good, if I encounter bugs, I will let you know here.

§
Düzenlendi: 26.05.2015

1. You can set options per character, check the override checkbox and set not to open rewards for those chars that you do not want.
2. only if it is optional, I wont hard code something like that. Was added, not tested.
3. Need the model name for the chests, and add them to the exclude filter (also probably best done with an UI option and not forced)

And btw, about openening reward, notice what I wrote you long ago
https://greasyfork.org/en/forum/discussion/3822/x
If you still use that script in my opinion it's better to use the current char name from the settings and not the character name from the address bar.

§

You usually don't need to touch the GM_setValue parts,
here is the change for the reward boxes
https://github.com/Phr33d0m/NW-Profession-Bot/commit/5b66d93ce8fe21d096c968057f261d433609c917

Cevap paylaş

Yanıt göndermek için oturum açın.