Bonk Commands

Adds lots of commands to bonk.io. Type /? or /help in bonk chat to get started.

< Feedback on Bonk Commands

Değerlendirme: İdare eder - script çalışıyor ama hataları var

§
Gönderildi: 14.05.2023

Recent updates have worsened the script, because of the animations when moving away/approach you lose time, and the heavy bot ceased to do its job as it should in grapple mode. (I mean, I lose 100% of the time when I use grapple and another player touches me. and this was not the case in past versions of the code)

§
Gönderildi: 15.05.2023

idk what animations you mean, and heavybot is now improved.

§
Gönderildi: 02.06.2023

idk what animations you mean, and heavybot is now improved.

I'm talking about the animations when you change the zoom.
about the heavy bot: now when? when I use a new heavy bot in e.g. simple, and use grapple I lose every time.

§

Those animations take like 0.25 seconds... Also, why are you zooming in/out that much. If you feel like recent updates have worsened the script, just go back to whatever version you like... If heavybot is 100% not working, then another mod is probably the problem. For example, Bonk leagues client might break it.

§

If heavybot seems to work some times and not other times, then idk because I haven't changed heavybot that drastically.

§
Gönderildi: 13.06.2023
Düzenlendi: 13.06.2023

Those animations take like 0.25 seconds... Also, why are you zooming in/out that much. If you feel like recent updates have worsened the script, just go back to whatever version you like... If heavybot is 100% not working, then another mod is probably the problem. For example, Bonk leagues client might break it.

I have no scripts that affect the heavy bot, for reference I am using version 14.8, in which the heavy bot works as it should.
But what about the fact that the old versions are missing new features? Isn't it better to just fix the heavy bot?

§
Gönderildi: 13.06.2023

Why would the old versions have new features, I cannot update the old versions. Also for ME, the heavybot works just fine. I have no clue why it is not working for you. Can you try disabling all mods except this, and testing it on the new versions? If that does not work, please tell a very detailed explanation of what happens when you try to use Heavybot.

§
Gönderildi: 27.09.2023

legendboss fill aimbot and heavybot with bugs pls i dont like bot :C

§
Gönderildi: 30.09.2023

legendboss fill aimbot and heavybot with bugs pls i dont like bot :C

if you dont like it then delete the aimbot and heavybot from the code yourself on your own version

Cevap paylaş

Yanıt göndermek için oturum açın.