HeroWarsHelper

Automation of actions for the game Hero Wars

< Feedback on HeroWarsHelper

Değerlendirme: İyi - script çalışıyor

§
Gönderildi: 29.02.2024

Did we lose Secret Wealth forever? I am actually afraid of this... Can it be fixed? Thank you for your time and effort!

ZingerYSahip
§
Gönderildi: 01.03.2024

The Secret Wealth store is no longer work
It won't be fixed
Магазин Тайное Богатство больше не работает
Это не будет исправлено

§

do you think that these 5 shops will work during Secret Wealth Day?
At least better than genuine 1shop

§

and it won't be fixed due to technical reasons or you don't want do that?

ZingerYSahip
§

Let's see...
The game developers have removed the ability to buy in these stores on the server side; the script can only influence what happens on the client side.

§

Спасибо за ваш ответ. Я понимаю. Очень жаль, тайное богатство было важнейшим источником некоторых ресурсов.

§

How could you expose 5 shops? so does it mean that shop is not random for every player but there is shared pool of 5 shops?

maybe you could modify items in the Wealth Event to the highest value variant (200 greaters insignia, 100 large skins etc). But I guess that they have some kind of GUID...

§

How could you expose 5 shops? so does it mean that shop is not random for every player but there is shared pool of 5 shops?

Good question, I also wondered this.

maybe you could modify items in the Wealth Event to the highest value variant (200 greaters insignia, 100 large skins etc). But I guess that they have some kind of GUID...

That would be awesome. The relative price is much lower for the highest value variants.

ZingerYSahip
§
Gönderildi: 02.03.2024

Stores generate sets of goods for each player separately according to predetermined rules; this is written in the data library indicating the probabilities of items for each slot in the store
https://heroesru-a.akamaihd.net/vk/v1092/lib/lib.json

§
Gönderildi: 06.03.2024

ok but why are there 5 shops and not for example 1 or 10shops? Maybe more than 5 is possible to expose?
If is not a secret how did you discover it...

ZingerYSahip
§
Gönderildi: 06.03.2024

ok but why are there 5 shops and not for example 1 or 10shops? Maybe more than 5 is possible to expose?
If is not a secret how did you discover it...

in the same file
https://heroesru-a.akamaihd.net/vk/v1092/lib/lib.json

§
Gönderildi: 14.03.2024

so extra shops are still locked on Wealth Day. too bad :/

Cevap paylaş

Yanıt göndermek için oturum açın.