FileCR Assistant Bypass

A simple script to bypass FileCR Assistant.

< Feedback on FileCR Assistant Bypass

Değerlendirme: İyi - script çalışıyor

§
Gönderildi: 09.04.2023

Thanks for helping with eliminating this annoying feature. This works as if the FileCR Assistant was installed. But it does not find any app that is marked as premium. A message "Nothing was found at this location. Maybe try a search?" pop up whenever a premium app was selected (see attached). Perhaps I was doing something wrong? It will also be great if we can stop the annoying Ad-blocker alert recently started. The ad on this site is beyond annoying. Thanks for your help.

lem6nsSahip
§
Gönderildi: 16.04.2023

you may have to reload, I'll find a fix for this

§
Gönderildi: 17.04.2023

Thanks. This works great. The reload fixed the FileCR Assistant problem. It also fixed the Disable AdBlocker warning for any app that requires the FileCR Assistant extension. When the AdBlocker is on, any FileCR Assistant required app can still be downloaded. The regular apps, however, still pops up the AdBlocker warning and refuse to go further. Not sure how these are related but it certainly helps. Thanks again for your help.

§
Gönderildi: 09.05.2023

Thanks for helping with eliminating this annoying feature. This works as if the FileCR Assistant was installed. But it does not find any app that is marked as premium. A message "Nothing was found at this location. Maybe try a search?" pop up whenever a premium app was selected (see attached). Perhaps I was doing something wrong? It will also be great if we can stop the annoying Ad-blocker alert recently started. The ad on this site is beyond annoying. Thanks for your help.

just remove the ?id=xxxxx on the end of url and reload the page

Cevap paylaş

Yanıt göndermek için oturum açın.