Greasy Fork is available in English.

Login reminder popup remover (developement ceased - not up to date)

Removes the nagging login popups and banners from mobile and desktop versions of Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, Twitter, Quora, Ask.fm, VK, Pinterest, Tumblr, Twitch and from the mobile versions of Youtube and TikTok.

< Feedback on Login reminder popup remover (developement ceased - not up to date)

Değerlendirme: Kötü - script çalışmıyor

§
Gönderildi: 23.04.2020

no longer works for instagram

when I click on an image, the login popup does get blocked, but the image doesn't work either

StephenPSahip
§
Gönderildi: 24.04.2020
Düzenlendi: 24.04.2020

Hi, can you please tell me on which browser do you have this problem? I'm trying now on Firefox for Android but I can not replicate the issue. EDIT (24/04/20 19.47 GMT): I've been able to solve the problem: Instagram started to block desktop users even from viewing photos, and the prevous version of my script was just removing the popup, without reenabling the navigation. Now it should work correctly. Just update the script to last version (1.2.0):

§
Gönderildi: 29.04.2020

I can confirm that the latest version does get rid of the login issue on desktop browsers. However, with this script, when clicking on an image, it takes me to a new page rather than showing the image as a popup. Is there any way to revert this behavior, or is it side effect of the login removal that can't be fixed?

Thanks!

StephenPSahip
§
Gönderildi: 29.04.2020

Hi, unfortunately node cloning and replacement is the only way I know for getting rid of unwanted EventListeners, like the one that shows login popup. The side effect is that it leaves only the href link, so you can not browse Instagram with AJAX requests, but only through traditional HTML navigation. Would it be useful to you if pictures are opened in a new tab, so your pc doesn't have to reload the profile page every time you want to go back after watching a picture? This would be easy to do.

Cevap paylaş

Yanıt göndermek için oturum açın.